Technical Sales Representative - Ontario
We are seeking a highly motivated, product focused Technical Sales Representative based in Ontario to serve as a vital sales associate that will help in the development of sales in this province. We are focused on providing our professionals with opportunities for leadership and career advancement.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
* The ideal candidate will be responsible for selling and promoting our Instrumentation and Automation System Solutions & Wireless Data Acquisition Systems used mainly in the Food and Pharmaceutical Industries to measure Temperature, Humidity, Pressure, CO2, etc., our wide range of products and services, as well as our Instrumentation lines to be sold can be found on our product line list at www.exceltec-inc.com.
* We are looking for a passion for selling technology solutions individual with a forward-thinking approach to build our brand as well as successful long-term business relationships.
Task and Responsibilities:
* Establish key customer contacts and build strategic relationships.
* Understand new technology requirements and guide the organization to identify future growth possibilities by either expanding our current portfolio and/or customer markets.
* This position will report directly to our Canadian sales manager and will have the opportunity of accelerated growth within the company.
* You will be responsible for providing complete and appropriate solutions for every customer to boost top-line revenue growth and profitability.
* Our ideal candidate should ensure client satisfaction while increasing new customer acquisitions, upselling, and cross-selling, and overall business success.
* Prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual reports and forecasts.
* Establish, develop, and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
* Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complains to maximize satisfaction.
* Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or equivalent Technical Discipline preferred.
* 3 to 5 years in Technical Sales.
* Bilingual an asset, written & spoken.
* Solid understanding of process engineering and/or Technical Sales, ideally an established network to be utilized.
* The ability to penetrate new potential clients and form relationships with existing clients in the territory is crucial to your success.
* Experience managing a sales territory coupled with a broad understanding of the Industrial Automation Marketplace is essential.
* Prior experience creating sales proposals, quotes and reviewing contracts.
* Demonstrated sales success.
* Exceptional skills in relationship building & management, as well as excellent communication expertise and problem solving.
Compensation & Benefits Offered:
* Competitive base salary.
* Generous sales bonus structure.
* Full-time position.
* Career advancement potential.